Thursday, February 26, 2009

Starting the 2009 Spring Term

It has been a long, idled holiday for me and I am looking forward to going back to work. I am teaching mostly the same classes with the exception of a couple of new classes. This is good and bad. Good because I know every single student personally, what they want and their level of diligence in their studies. Bad, simply because I would have to devise new lesson plans instead of reusing those that I knew would be interesting and would work.

I mentioned that teaching is work for me. It is work because I get paid for it. However, over the years it has become a passion, and no amount of money receivable can ever compensate for the satisfaction I get from being around young people, exploring their minds and influencing them in the good ways of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment