Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back again...

After almost a year of absence, I finally found a reliable proxy to get around China's block of certain websites such as YouTube, Google's Picasaweb, Imageshack, etc.

I made it out of the College of Humanities and Information and am presently teaching at another college. As I would like myself to be, I still teach my students to the best of my ability. And in the coming week, I will entertain them with an original song, and as an activity, they can debate various aspects of the song, such as the lyrics, the mood, the performance, etc.

For a while, I was receiving less emails from students, but there were still the occasional graduates (like Wenny) who sent emails. But that's changing again. I am starting to receive emails from students again, and I hope that there will be more who would take advantage of this technology to further improve their English communication skills.

Having to write all these, and hopefully more to come later, have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment