Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Singing in class

I always like the idea of teaching a song and the students singing in class. I always do it every semester. I usually have a music player and speakers but this week I have to use the guitar. My voice is becoming hoarse and my fingers are starting to ache.

But that's OK. Listening to the young voices of my students makes me imagine I am in heaven with a choir of angels around me.

That is the easy part of the curriculum. Now the students have to complete the blanks from my previous post and write a 300-word composition and send them by email with a deadline of ten days. I'm not mean. That's plenty enough time to get the work done. I hope they don't copy each other's work because that will make me very disappointed.

I can wait to evaluate this portion of my lesson plan. If it proves to be successful then I'll have another achievement to add on my ever-growing list of good plans.

2 comments:

  1. Your voice is very beautiful. When you playing the guitar the classroom was very silent.I like this feeling and like two sings.I hope you will give us more and more sings. Thank you ^-^

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete