Monday, March 30, 2009

Homeworks and emails

My students' homework are starting to come in. Some of my students tried to submit their homework using an email address that does not comply to the format I've stated in my instructions; these will not be accepted. There are also several who had submitted their homework but fell short of the (at least) 300 words.

There were already students who filled in the correct words missing from the lyrics written on the blackboard on my last class. Additionally, there were already students who submitted excellent compositions.

It is still early in the semester to distinguish the outstanding few from the rest but it is beginning to look like this is the case. I really should wait until the second printed homework are submitted before I make that distinction.

The week after next, I will post the location of the song, Waiting For You, and maybe also a video of me singing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment